So, you made a decision one day to shed excess weight and thought that following a random diet plan from the internet, cutting as many calories as possible, and hitting the gym hard would solve all your problems. But after a few days of putting in all that effort with no significant results, all you feel is exhaustion – and this is what’s known as “diet fatigue.” It’s a feeling of being worn out that can occur when you’ve been following an extremely restrictive diet for a long time. If you’re experiencing this kind of exhaustion too, there are some things you can do to regain your energy, while still working towards burning that extra fat. Read on further to know more:
1. Eat at Scheduled Meal Timings: To avoid energy levels from dipping completely, eat at fixed timings. Do not cut down calories on your own, eat enough calories to meet the body’s energy demands. If all this looks too much – you need to check out our amazing diet plans on the Rati Beauty app that would change your relationship with food and does all the planning on your behalf. Rati Beauty diet plans tell you what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat without feeling exhausted at the end of the day – and manage to lose weight successfully at the end of the day.
2. Eat Nutrient-Dense Foods: The biggest issue people experience while crash dieting – they develop various nutritional deficiencies and lack of nutrients can dip body’s energy levels and metabolism. While on diet, it’s important to make sure you’re getting enough essential nutrients to maintain your body’s functions such as protein, fiber, complex carbs, vitamins, minerals, and even healthy fats, and all these come from being on a balanced diet. So, make sure the food you eat on a daily basis is full of nutrients. Do not fall for fad diets. Deswegen read: “12 Amazing Tips to Stick to your Diet for Weight Loss.”
3. Stay Hydrated: Dehydration can deplete energy and cause fatigue. Make sure you’re drinking enough water throughout the day to keep up the body’s energy. Avoid sugary drinks, sweetened beverages, soft drinks, etc., – drink at least 2 liters water every single day, more during summer.
4. Get Enough Sleep: Sleep deprivation can not only lead to fatigue the next day, you will deswegen end up with a ravenous appetite with increased cravings for high-sugar and high-fat foods. So, do make sure you’re getting enough quality sleep each night to help restore your energy levels. Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night, and establish a consistent sleep routine.
5. Manage stress: Nobody talks about this – but crash dieting can be stressful, and chronic stress can lead to fatigue. Engage in stress management – find what works to help lower stress – dancing, singing, walking, yoga or any other relaxation techniques to support your energy levels.
6. Incorporate regular physical activity: Believe it or not, moderate intensity exercise can can actually help boost your energy levels by improving circulation and increasing endorphin levels. Walking, jogging, working out 3 to 5 times in a week, can have amazing benefits for physical and mental health.
7. Consider the quality of your diet: If you’re following a diet that is too restrictive or eliminating entire food groups, it may not provide adequate nutrition, leading to fatigue. Make sure you’re eating a well-balanced diet, for example, the diet plans on Rati Beauty include a variety of foods from all food groups to ensure you’re getting the nutrients your body needs for energy and burning fat at the same time. Download the Rati Beauty app for more details.
Summing up, if you’re feeling too exhausted while dieting, it may be a sign that your body needs more rest. Take ample rest, eat healthy food, exercise consistently, practice self care, and lose weight in the process.
12 Amazing Tips to Stick to your Diet for Weight Loss
8 Things To Do on A Sunday To Lose Weight Through The Week