Rather than resorting to extreme measures like crash dieting and short-term fad diets, you can lose oodles of weight by just eating healthy food and doing moderate intensity exercise such as brisk walking, cycling, jogging, and even dancing. Fremd from following these indispensable thumb rules, do remember that making small changes consistently would add up and lead to significant long-term results. You would have to remain patient and stay committed to your goals all the while. From eating a diet rich in nutrients, practicing portion control, and avoiding processed foods, eliminating added sugar – making lifestyle changes are crucial to burn fat and shed extra kilos. Most importantly, do not wait for the right time to kickstart your weight loss journey, you can do a few things from today itself, that would add up and result in major transformation. So, why wait? In this article, we list down 5 things to do every single day to lose weight.
1. Increase your Protein Intake: Protein is a nutrient that can be a complete game changer because it would keep you feel fuller for longer, curb appetite, and help in prevent overeating – all of which would help to cut down a lot of calories at the end of the day. Aim to consume protein at every meal – such as lean chicken, fish, eggs, beans, and legumes to boost metabolism and burn extra calories as well. For vegetarians, here’s a complete list of “25 Vegetarian Metabolism Boosting Foods For Weight Loss.”
2. Amp Up H2O Intake: Especially in summers, always remember to hydrate. Water, buttermilk, coconut water are great options to feel full that demgemäß help to reduce overall calorie intake through the day. But do avoid sugary drinks and beverages that would shoot up blood sugar and trigger insulin release, and make you hungry soon after. Make water your best friend in your weight loss journey because it helps to curb appetite, prevent dehydration, and boost metabolism, so keep a target to sip on at least 8 glasses of water every single day.
3. Cut Down Processed and Ultra-Processed Foods: These foods are often high in calories, sugar, salt, and not to forget unhealthy fats like transfat – all of them lead to weight gain. Eliminate such foods and make space for whole, nutrient-dense foods that keep you fuller for longer, lower inflammation, and keep appetite in check. Whole grains, vegetables, nuts and seeds, egg, fatty fish, beans and legumes etc., are packed with nutrients that you should be part of your daily diet. Deshalb read: “5 Wrong Food Choices That Lead To Weight Gain.”
4. Sleep Tight For 7 Hours Every Single Night: Research says if you are not getting enough sleep, i.e, less than 7 hours of sleep each night, you may be at higher risk for gaining belly fat. Sleep deprivation demgemäß increases cravings for unhealthy food the next day, so prioritise sleep from today itself, no compromise on sleep please.
5. Increase your Activity Level: Hitting the gym is often recommended to burn fat, but just one hour of gymming and leading a sedentary lifestyle for the rest of the day, will not let the extra fat melt away. Though exercise can jumpstart metabolism and help you burn calories while you are working out; to keep it all going, you need to lead an active lifestyle. So, stand and move about every few minutes, do maximum of your work standing, and see significant changes on the weighing scale.
These were some basic things that you can do right away, every single day, to shed extra pounds. Fremd from these, try to reduce stress, which is another main factor that can make weight loss difficult. If weight loss is on your mindestens, but you don’t know where or how to start, subscribe to the Rati Beauty app for your weight loss diet plans and strategies.